How to get
The Lighthouse of Roses is a lighthouse located in the Punta de Poncella below the Castle of Trinitat in the municipality of Roses which is part of the Inventory of the Architectonic Heritage of Catalonia.
The lighthouse was created in the middle of the 19th century during the reign of Isabel II within the Coast and Ports of 1847 and it functioned for the first time on September 1, 1864.
Its light was initially oil, then in 1883 oil was used as fuel, and in 1921 electrification was carried out. Despite the fact that other lighthouses had while light, like the one in Cadaqués, their light was red.